Flat Foot Center
- from you or your legal guardian on or through our Website or Application;
- from or on behalf of your licensed dentist, orthodontist or other medical provider or her/his staff;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website
- through printed documents, records, and materials; and
when you interact with our advertising, marketing, and
- applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information we collect:
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Flat Foot Center or any third-party; or
- through any third-party website or application, including through any application or content (including advertising or marketing) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
We may provide our goods and services to children 13 years of age or older, and parents or guardians of children 13 or older are welcome to use our Website to order and use our goods and services on their children’s behalf, including by entering their children’s information on our Website. However, our Website is not intended to be directly used by children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data (as defined below) directly from children under 18. If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian to access and use the Website for you, and please do not use, or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data directly from a child under 18 without verification of parental or guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have received any information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name; home, shipping, and postal address; e-mail address; home and mobile telephone number; credit card, debit card, or other payment information (solely for payment purposes); date of birth; social security number; your medical history and name(s) of your medical and dental providers; and other information about your past, present or future physical or mental health condition or the provision of health or dental care (“Personal Data”)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and in the Applications; and/or
- about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Website and Application and usage details.
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use the Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, your health and dental providers and our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
- by responding to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- by filling in forms (for example, a ‘Contact Us’ form) on our Website and Application or at a trade show or anywhere else we conduct business;
- by downloading documentation from our Website and Website;
- by subscribing to newsletters or other communications;
- by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise using our contact details; or
- by applying for a job, work placement or internship over our recruitment platform, in relation to which you should also refer to the specific privacy notices made available to you during the recruitment process.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- details of your visits to our Website or use of our Application, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and Application according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website or Application.
If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, you can change your settings at any time.
Use of Personal Data
- process, evaluate and complete certain transactions involving the Website or Application, and more generally transactions involving Flat Foot Center’s products and services;
- provide you with documentation or communications which you have requested;
- provide you with any services or products you request;
- support and manage a recruitment, work placement or internship process, including considering applications and making offers;
- correspond with users to resolve their queries or complaints.
- document for our accounting, tax and other records certain transactions involving the Website or Application, and more generally transactions involving Flat Foot Center’s products and services;
- report transactions to relevant authorities and agencies;
- protect and ensure safety of Flat Foot Center’s employees;
- comply with a binding order issued by law enforcement or a legal authority.
- operate, evaluate, maintain, improve and develop the Website and Application (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the Website and Application for advertising and marketing;
- evaluate, improve and develop our products and services generally;
- customize our Website and Application to users’ needs;
- if you are already a customer and we can rely on the ‘soft-opt in’ exemption, engage with you about events, promotions, the Website, Application, and Flatfoot Center’s products and services and more generally send you marketing communications. Flat Foot Center will not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes;
- protect and ensure safety of the Website, Application, and Flat Foot Center confidential and proprietary information;
- reorganize our business (including selling part or all of our business);
manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or laws or regulations.
- engage you about events, promotions, the Website, Application, and Flat Foot Center’s products and services;
- send you marketing communications, where it is otherwise lawful for us to do so and we are not able to rely on the ‘soft opt-in’ exemption. Flat Foot Center will not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes.
Special Category Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Information
- to your dental care provider;
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, subcontractors, and business associates, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Flat Foot Center, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Flat Foot Center, LLC about our Website’s and Application’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
with your consent.
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, your licensed provider and/or her/his staff, Flat Foot Center, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.